 Castle / 11579
Re: 20 answers (Building, ideas, supplies)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 04:17:46 GMT

Another Rochester AFOL? Wow, that's at least two of us. If I ever come
across any blu tubs, I will let you know. I'd suggest dividing the city up
into fiefdoms for clearance bargain hunting, but I'm trying very hard to
stay on a $30/month Lego budget, so it shouldn't be an issue. In fact, I
will post any bargains I see.

Well, I am in Rochester (Hilton really, though I work at the U of R and go
to RIT), but I can only be called an adult by age, not by anything else :)
I'm not a native Rochestarian, and all my Lego is back in Saratoga (well,
almost all of it).  Don't worry, I don't buy too much ;)
But if you SHOULD happen to come across any of the blue buckets, please do
let me know!  Anyway, feel free to E-Mail me, I don't want to clog up the
newsgroup with local Rochester stuff that isn't strictly related to Castle
(though Target has lots of Dinosaurs for $6.90, though they may be down to
just the Mezosaurus or whatever it is by now).

Well, it's bedtime, so I must run away, have to be to work in the morning!

plucky