 Castle / 11543
Re: 20 answers (Building, ideas, supplies)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 17:58:12 GMT

Brett,  megabricks are those great big (LEGO) bricks you find under a lot of
the Fright Knights and Ninja sets, as well as most recent others.  Look at
<set:6097> for an example.  All the big green bricks at the base are
referred to as megabricks.

-Chris

Ahhh, I was thinking Mega-Bloks or something :)
I'd never heard the "megabrick" term before, thanks for clarifying!

plucky