 Castle / 11288
Re: c1970 castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 19:45:19 GMT

"Erik Olson" <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote in message
news:GoEsu9.7Cv@lugnet.com...
Anyone know of this very old castle?

Could it be related to 1589 (Town Square) from 1978? (This is very close • to
1592 from 1983.) Maybe Weetabix promotion. I don't remember any talk of
older castles than those. And they aren't really castles.

I know which set it is, and somewhere I have a picture. It's a primarily
white castle that was a Weetabix promotion in the late '60's or early '70's.
I used to have it, but sadly it had yellowed badly from being on my
windowsill as a kid. I sold the instructions to Jeff Crites (remember him?)
5 years or so ago.

It did not have a set number or date printed on the instructions.

Huw