 General / 34653
Re: Weetabix Town sets (was Re: c1970 castle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:06:39 GMT

I've found the instructions for these three sets, but I don't want to go to
the bother of scanning them if they have already been scanned by someone
else.  Does anyone know if they exist already?

Ive just received the caslte zip file from Phil Traviss, thank you very much.
Like busses and police you wait for ages for one to appear then several come
along at once!!

I Hope one of you uploads all 3 of these on brickshelf, and not all wait for
the other to do it, as it seems that this has generated quite a lot of
interest and I wonder how many other people know of the existance of these sets?

Anyway a great big thank you to all those who have responded to my request.

Andrew