 General / 34630
Re: c1970 castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 22:11:26 GMT

Phil,

Please get these onto Brickshelf!!! Ian Bishop was looking for proof of this
set a while back!

We'll all be happy bunnies (or "Quickies" if you're that way inclined) ;-)

Just Jono .oO

"Phil Traviss" <phil.traviss@xpertsystems.com> wrote in message
You only have to ask! I have the scans. 10 pages in all. zipped they take • 1.16M

Andrew, do you want them emailing direct?
Huw, do you want them for your resurrected page?

I cannot claim all the credit as I received them earlier this year from a
chap in Germany called Karl-Heinz Vogt, who in turn was sent them, etc.

Regards,

Phil in Yorkshire.

In lugnet.general, with some snippage, Michael Edwards writes:
XPOST/XFUT to UK newsgroup

Can anyone here help him?

"andrew apps" <andrew.apps@btinternet.com> wrote in message
This model was a castle which was bought for me when i was about 3 • years
old in 1970.