 General / 34556
34555  |  34557
Subject:
c1970 castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 22:26:03 GMT

I very recently lost ALL my pre 1980 (including a couple from 1950's)
instruction manuals.  Well they wernt lost, but thrown away last  year by my
now mad and soon to be divorced wife.  Nearly all of these have been
recovered through this excellent site, however one still escapes me.

This model was a castle which was bought for me when i was about 3 years old
in 1970.  It came from an offer from Kellogs corflakes (in UK), or similar
breakfast cereal.  I seem to remeber the base was made up from 3 large
plates, it had several turrets,  keep and wall walkways, and many tall and
narrow windows.

I must have built this model a hundred times as a child and miss it dearly.
I have searched this site extensivly for these instructions. please please
PLEASE fellow lego lovers... help me.