 Local / United Kingdom / 7512
Unlisted sets: Weetabix Castle & other promotional items circa 1970's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 16:36:31 GMT

Jon, Phil, et. al.
The Brickshelf TOS prohibits posting complete catalouge scans in the members
area. I've emailed the scans to the submit area of Brickshelf. Since I
haven't seen any new sets since June, I don't know if he's still accepting
uploads.

I've XP this to admin.database so hopefully Suz or friends will add these
four sets to the Lugnet Database. Unfortunately, Lugnet also uses a numeric
system, so it will be a challenge on how to number them into the Database.

Admins: Here's the list (by Huw Millington) from another post in this thread:
http://www.btinternet.com/~hmillington/lego/weetabix.html
There are four sets: a castle, a house, a windmill, and a shop.

Thanks to Phil, I now also have a set of the castle instructions.
Does anybody have the instructions for the other sets?
Clark

In lugnet.general, Jon D. Hayward writes:
Phil,

Please get these onto Brickshelf!!! Ian Bishop was looking for proof of this
set a while back!

We'll all be happy bunnies (or "Quickies" if you're that way inclined) ;-)

Just Jono .oO

"Phil Traviss" <phil.traviss@xpertsystems.com> wrote in message
You only have to ask! I have the scans. 10 pages in all. zipped they take
1.16M