 General / 34605
Re: c1970 castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:24:29 GMT

Can you hook out the picture if you can find it Huw, Id love to see it.
my dad used to have a number of Weetabix sets they were old minifig scale. I
remember he had a house and a windmill, forgoten all about them till now.
I'm sure I have some of the pieces for them in my collection.
I've mailed Weetabix to see if they have any info, just waiting for a
response

--
James Stacey
---------
www.minifig.co.uk
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message

"Erik Olson" <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote in message
Anyone know of this very old castle?

Could it be related to 1589 (Town Square) from 1978? (This is very close • to
1592 from 1983.) Maybe Weetabix promotion. I don't remember any talk of
older castles than those. And they aren't really castles.

I know which set it is, and somewhere I have a picture. It's a primarily
white castle that was a Weetabix promotion in the late '60's or early • '70's.
I used to have it, but sadly it had yellowed badly from being on my
windowsill as a kid. I sold the instructions to Jeff Crites (remember • him?)
5 years or so ago.

It did not have a set number or date printed on the instructions.

Huw