 General / 34626
Re: c1970 castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 20:58:52 GMT

You only have to ask! I have the scans. 10 pages in all. zipped they take 1.16M

Andrew, do you want them emailing direct?
Huw, do you want them for your resurrected page?

I cannot claim all the credit as I received them earlier this year from a
chap in Germany called Karl-Heinz Vogt, who in turn was sent them, etc.

Regards,

Phil in Yorkshire.

In lugnet.general, with some snippage, Michael Edwards writes:
XPOST/XFUT to UK newsgroup

Can anyone here help him?

"andrew apps" <andrew.apps@btinternet.com> wrote in message
This model was a castle which was bought for me when i was about 3 years
old in 1970.