 General / 34652
34651  |  34653
Subject:
4593 Parts Problem?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:34:55 GMT

I picked up a copy of the new 4593 Racers set the other day and noticed that
two of the large wheels have the new notches so they will fit on the wind up
motor and two of the large wheels don't.  Since both dragsters are based on
the wind up motor, two of the wheels won't fit on the axel correctly.
Anyone else seen this?

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders