 Castle / 11287
Re: Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 19:52:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Elin Övernäs writes:
These MOCs are great! I especialy like the "Temple of the White Crystal" and
that lion head of yours. :)
I have tried many times to do something similar but have never gotten close to
as good looking as yours.
Looking forward to seeing more!

/Elin
http://elinlego.topcities.com/index.html

Thanx Elin!
I really don't know how i did the Lion Head for Gallstorme. Originally it
was going to be a flat mosaic of the KK Lion crest, but it ended up as a 3d
model. :) I could try and make a .dat file of the head for you, if you like.

-Jay

P.S. - I was just looking at ur site again, and the Tree Temple moc is
awesome! I wanted LeafeLocke Hall to be along the same lines, ever since I
saw it :)