 Castle / 11276
Re: Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 14:48:14 GMT

Hi Jay!

Good stuff! You've got some nicely done things there. I especially liked the
Lion figurine on top of Gallstorme city. You've got the workings of a
sculpture there! I liked the use of green pieces (both HP and aquazone,
CMIIW) on top of the temple.

The pictures could be a bit sharper; you might want to play around with the
length of exposure, focus, and somesuch effects. Or maybe the scanning?
Plus, I was disappointed to see the LeafeLocke Hall pics were only slightly
larger than the thumbnails... :-/  Hard to see the details of the building.

Keep up the good work, you've got some great things going on!
-Shiri