 Castle / 11294
Re: Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 22:41:07 GMT

Pawel,
Good idea!  I'd gladly take up an invitation to Blut'Ader! To prove it, I've
made a little side story!

-------------------Story Begining-------------------------------------------
    Kane Ghostulle, Pedagouge of majickal arts at the Temple of the White
Crystal, stood inside the dome shaped Observatorium at the Apex of the
Temple. He pulled his violet cape around him. The air inside the
Observatorium was always ghostly cold. He spun around quickly to the wooden
doors of the room, his mind alerting him of another presence.
    Within five seconds, Alec Wyvern burst through the doors. He walked
quickly to Kane's side.
(picture 1)

   "Drell told me you wanted to see me. What's up?" Alec asked, as he looked
around the emerald glass enclosed room. He shivered. The observatorium was
built by Kane himself. During it's construction, he allowed noone to enter.
Alec quickly wondered if the enchantments Kane put on this room had
something to do with the bitter cold.

   "I asked you here to show you something very interesting, Alec. I was
researching the surrounding lands, hoping to get a good look at Lord
Velghast's new airship. However, I seemed to have been taken somewhere else
instead. Look-" Kane held up his hand, which proceeded to glow with purple
magic. A corresponding plate of emerald glass within the dome silently
exploded with the same energy, and slowly an image could be seen on the glass.

(picture 2)

   "What is that place?" Alec asked, awestruck by the sheer size of the
city. "Could it be a new dwelling place for the Dictatorship?"
   "No. It does not bear any Dictatorship markings. I believe it is a city
beyond our borders...far beyond. It appears to be a peaceful place, however
appearances may be deceptive..."

   Alec continued to stare at the black walls of this mysterious city. "I
should like to travel there someday...If it's possible..."

--------------------------Story end------------------------

Hope you liked it!
-Jay

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Yes, that waterfall is Myrrin the Blue's pride and joy: The floating
waterfall. Noone in Gallstorme can tell where the water comes from or goes
to after it magically seeps down the waterfall.
Since Grand Gallstorme city is still under construction, the full effect
isn't quite complete. As you've said, more lil buildings down the bottom
would make it "feel" more like a city, and I plan to do this as soon as I
get more pieces :)

Running out of bricks is a good excuse, as long as you promise to make
amends and buy more bricks as soon as you can ;)

Thanx for the feedback Pawel! Answer me this though, If anthony can come to
Blut'Ader, how come I can't? lol.

As soon as it is finished up to my satisfaction, I plan to roll quite a few
people through there to get the most miles out of my MOC.  I plan to have
an open invitation sometime by February once Anthony and myself work out
some of the early kinks of the city.

-- Pawel

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/