 Castle / 11286
Re: Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 19:49:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi Jay!

Good stuff! You've got some nicely done things there. I especially liked the
Lion figurine on top of Gallstorme city. You've got the workings of a
sculpture there! I liked the use of green pieces (both HP and aquazone,
CMIIW) on top of the temple.

The pictures could be a bit sharper; you might want to play around with the
length of exposure, focus, and somesuch effects. Or maybe the scanning?
Plus, I was disappointed to see the LeafeLocke Hall pics were only slightly
larger than the thumbnails... :-/  Hard to see the details of the building.

Keep up the good work, you've got some great things going on!
-Shiri

Hey Shiri!
Tahnx for the feedback. yeah, i know my pic qualty is poor. I'm currently
using a PC camera to take pics, so the quality is alsways gonna be poor. I
even used Kai's photosoap to try and clean em up, but that's how they turned
out. Im hoping for a digital camera for christmas, but if santa messes my
plans up, do u have any more advice on what i should do to make my pics
better? I'm a big fan of your CW storyline, and one thing I've noticed is
that your pics are always sparklingly clear. How do u do that? what camera
do u use? digital? conventional?

Thanx,
-Jay