 Castle / 11292
Re: Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 21:46:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Yes, that waterfall is Myrrin the Blue's pride and joy: The floating
waterfall. Noone in Gallstorme can tell where the water comes from or goes
to after it magically seeps down the waterfall.
Since Grand Gallstorme city is still under construction, the full effect
isn't quite complete. As you've said, more lil buildings down the bottom
would make it "feel" more like a city, and I plan to do this as soon as I
get more pieces :)

Running out of bricks is a good excuse, as long as you promise to make
amends and buy more bricks as soon as you can ;)

Thanx for the feedback Pawel! Answer me this though, If anthony can come to
Blut'Ader, how come I can't? lol.

As soon as it is finished up to my satisfaction, I plan to roll quite a few
people through there to get the most miles out of my MOC.  I plan to have
an open invitation sometime by February once Anthony and myself work out
some of the early kinks of the city.

-- Pawel

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/