 Castle / 11265
  Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!

Hey guys! Been workin hard on the revamped series, so i figured while im taking pictures for the story, i'd take pics of the 3 buildings i have yet to photograph. I uploaded about 20 or so new pics on my Brickshelf account, under the places folder. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) These MOCs are great! I especialy like the "Temple of the White Crystal" and that lion head of yours. :) I have tried many times to do something similar but have never gotten close to as good looking as yours. Looking forward to seeing more! (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!

Hi Jay! Good stuff! You've got some nicely done things there. I especially liked the Lion figurine on top of Gallstorme city. You've got the workings of a sculpture there! I liked the use of green pieces (both HP and aquazone, CMIIW) on top of the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) well in this setting. I also like the rock (boulder?) on top of the chimney. This makes for a nice effect. The trees around the building are also good - whenever you can liven up a place with nature, you get bonus points :) The usage of (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) The prison door room is the well guarded dwelling place of Preistess Bark's Green Crystal of earth. sorry for not having that in the descriptions. :) The arches and gates combo wall is a section of the perimeter wall around LeafeLocke Hall. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) Hey Shiri! Tahnx for the feedback. yeah, i know my pic qualty is poor. I'm currently using a PC camera to take pics, so the quality is alsways gonna be poor. I even used Kai's photosoap to try and clean em up, but that's how they turned out. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) I really don't know how i did the Lion Head for Gallstorme. Originally it was going to be a flat mosaic of the KK Lion crest, but it ended up as a 3d model. :) I could try and make a .dat file of the head for you, if you like. -Jay P.S. - I (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) that would be SOOO COOOL!! you're stuff is very cool, especially the lion head castle (i dunno the name, sorry) and the surrounding city area. i am amazed at how good the red and white buildings look. as per your question about picture (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) Running out of bricks is a good excuse, as long as you promise to make amends and buy more bricks as soon as you can ;) (...) As soon as it is finished up to my satisfaction, I plan to roll quite a few people through there to get the most (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!

Thanx Lenny! With geniuses of LEGO MOCs and Stories like Pawel, Anthony Sava, and Adrian Drake as peers, I find myself pushing my creations further. The .dat file for the Lion Head is on it's way, and should be done by next week. Also, that Picture (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!

Pawel, Good idea! I'd gladly take up an invitation to Blut'Ader! To prove it, I've made a little side story! ---...---Story Begining---...--- Kane Ghostulle, Pedagouge of majickal arts at the Temple of the White Crystal, stood inside the dome shaped (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) Well, I personally use a digital camera - it's a Sony Mavica with manual focus, which is absolutely perfect for lego pictures. I tend to take them a few times before they come out exactly right... I've got shaky hands so I will often try to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) Tripods are definitely a real help. Another thing which can be useful is a slave flash which will let you illuminate a subject from the side (however, you need to be ware of cameras which preflash which makes a slave useless). I almost (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.publish)