 Castle / 10886
Re: Here's a preview of the new one...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:26:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tony Hafner writes:
..snip..
Of course, we didn't use it for the wooden trains for very long.  It's just
not big enough for a cool layout.  It's now the Duplo table, and sits in
front of the living room couch where most people would have a coffee table.

I had mine in front of my couches until the castle got so tall you could no
longer see the TV!

Dan