 Castle / 10883
Re: Here's a preview of the new one...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 01:20:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes:

Are those rubber bands you have around the octagonal towers?

Yes, actually the rubber bands hold the 45 degree angle sides of the walls
in place while I am building.  They are locked in place at the tops and
bottoms, but four of the seven octagonal towers don't yet have the tops on
them.  Someday I'll make some Ldraw scetches of my octagonal tower design
available, but for now I'm preoccupied with other projects.

Dan