 Castle / 10861
Re: Here's a preview of the new one...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 21:52:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Siskind writes:
At Pawel's urging, here are some snapshots of the latest castle I'm working >on.  this one is a fiary tale castle I'm building as a doll house for my >daughter (fits both minfig and scala)....

http://www.brickmania.com/gallery_castle.html

Oh my gawd, that is *THE* definition of beautiful!  Your supply of grey
bricks must be astonishing.  How can you find the time to build such
wonderful models, AND maintain a Brickbay/GOB store at the same time?!  :)

Please be sure to show us the finished product (with lotsa pics of course!).

-Bryan

P.S. Thanks to Pawel for bugging Daniel!