 Castle / 10864
Re: Here's a preview of the new one...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 00:42:45 GMT

They are made up of white lances, 1x1 round bricks, 1x1 cones and this weird
technic gear that recently came as part of an antenna in the big Arctic base and
also in the less recent Technic "Spy Runner" car (I have no idea what the part
is called).

Dan

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
Thats looking fantastic.
I love the way youv'e used fencing to top off the roof over the gate house
what pieces are the white spires made  from?? I cant quite place them

James
www.minifig.co.uk

"Daniel Siskind" <blackened@visi.com> wrote in message
At Pawel's urging, here are some snapshots of the latest castle I'm • working on.
this one is a fiary tale castle I'm building as a doll house for my • daughter
(fits both minfig and scala)....

http://www.brickmania.com/gallery_castle.html

Enjoy!

Dan