 Castle / 10875
Re: Here's a preview of the new one...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 04:36:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Siskind writes:
At Pawel's urging, here are some snapshots of the latest castle
I'm working on. This one is a fiary tale castle I'm building as a
doll house for my daughter
(fits both minfig and scala)....

http://www.brickmania.com/gallery_castle.html

Enjoy!

Indeed. That's amazing. No, let me try that again. THAT'S AMAZING.

Cinderella's castle holds a special place in my heart since it was the model
builders building a big one  (and letting me and hordes of others help) at
Disney Village Orlando that brought me out of my dark ages.

We go back to Disney in less than a month, it will be nice to see it in
person again (the real one, not the LEGO model, that's long gone). I'm psyched.