 Castle / 10500 (+100)
  Lego Find

My secretary just gave me her son's Lego collection. It is a large shoe box crammed full of knights, horses, pirates, and divers from around the early to mid-90's. I am tempted to go on ebay and sell the lot, but they look really cool so I may end (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new MOC up on my site

I totally agree. Every lego creation is important, large and small. I look at people's micro fig things, dioramas, cities, mechs, and I look at houses, villages, and then I look at the megalith creations such as Bryce's, and I think to myself how (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: ??? 2 Castle set Questions ???

Hello! (...) The set #4807 definitely was available in Germany also. I bought it couse I didn't have it. I didn't expect this set to be special in any way. The set is boxed. Indeed #4807 is the same model as Kabaya #1288. The only difference of (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: ??? 2 Castle set Questions ???

(...) Better late than never... :) Thanx, Richard (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Find

(...) I was that little kid a few years ago! My mom gave away my collection twice. Once when I was in my dark ages. Then again when I was a teenager and afraid to tell anyone I still played with them. I'm writing you up for CTTDAOAM (contributing to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Find

(...) Ha ha, oh no, not a written citation!!! Actually, I feel quite guilty. The stuff I was given would go for $60-$80 on ebay with ease. For now, I am keeping it separate in case the son finds out and wants them back. When I was a kid, a took good (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter getting left out

This whole Harry Potter = evil debacle is even more hilarious when one realizes that it all began with an article from the satirical website The Onion. In fact, many opponents STILL distribute printouts of the article, found here: (URL) (with all (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  9/17/2001 site update

Saturday was my birthday, and I had intended to update my site with several models. Unfortunately, one of my co-workers (and boss's wife) passed away Friday due to cancer. My weekend was taken up with these two events, which didn't leave much time (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter getting left out

(...) if you looked at that link that girl and her lesser "potter demaens" look hilarius!!!! (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Diagontastic!

I just got my HP sets, which is surprising considering I ordered them last monday, and planes were grounded for quite a while after. Anyway, Diagon Alley rocks... (URL) I'm guessing from the color schemes and variety of pieces this set is aimed at (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Diagontastic!

i just ordered mine yesterday. im also hoping diagon alley might be a good source of stuff to sell in the market place, but all three of these type sets i think are cool, simply because they offer room furnishings. as ive said long before, im (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 9/17/2001 site update

(...) Happy belated birthday Travis! (...) The Odin rules! I love the the two side bulges, very cool, and the use of the tiles makes it look sort of like a old world war one tank, like this, (URL) I really like the overall shape and attention to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Diagontastic!

I have been hoping for years that lego would release an Arabian Nights theme. So far, Quirrel is the closest to that. So I'm right with you, Lenny, I want the turban! KEith (...) ___...___ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  knights armor in set 4709?

If anyone has in hand the Castle <set:4709>... Does the knight ghost have classic castle body armor on his torso? I can't tell for sure from any of the pics I've seen. And has this piece ever been made in light gray? I think mine are all dark gray. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

(...) This is the first time they have introduced the armor and the classic sword in light gray. I also love the shield! I hope they come out with an accessory pack offering these items in it... Lego Corp? BK> (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Couple of new buildings

Good day to all, I have built a couple new buildings and have added quick pics of them here. I hope you like them. Hopefully, next week will be less hectic and I can build web pages for them and incorporate them into my web site. Thanks for looking, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

In lugnet.harrypotter, Brian Kasprzyk writes: is the first time they have introduced the armor and the classic sword (...) Armor, yes, sword, no. The Yellow Castle-era sets had light gray swords, helmets, and axes. Jeff (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

Hello! (...) Yes, there were light gray swords etc. but *this* light gray sword in the Harry Potter set will be different: I bet it is made out of the flabby material the Pirates' sabres are made of. And the light gray axes in 375, 383 and 677 are (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

(...) LEGO: You want an army of 10 light grey Gryffndor Knights? That will be $1,000.00, please. ME: AAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!!! (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

(...) still have the same part numbers. Jeff (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Pics of my new castle

Hi all, Thanks to a fellow Wamaluger Roy, I finally have some great pics of my castle on the net. They can be found at (URL) on the icon for Wamalug sep01, the castle pics are at the bottom. I had been working on this for the last month or so, and (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

Hello! (...) That might be correct. BTW: Where do you find the part number of the swords? Is this official? The number isn't printed on the part. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics of my new castle

"Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GJx3IF.CJs@lugnet.com... (...) castle (...) Nice idea to have everything swing open. BTW, whoever built those old style cars deserves a cigar....very good stuff!!! Stoof (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

"Johannes Koehler" <chutspe@nexgo.de> wrote in message news:GJx3M6.Cvr@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) I don't think that's a bad idea actually. By chance I found a whole load of really old Castle accessories in a yard sale lot I bought. Many old armour (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

That sucks, man. I've snapped a sword myself, but not recently. It is my number one pet peave in legos: broken weapons! KEith (...) ___...___ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics of my new castle

If you could be more specific :) The set of vehicles representing a mobile still and assorted rum-running types which Roy has photographed individually are from Aaron Sneary (who can speak for himself, of course). I am responsible for the cars in (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build)

  The Making of the Monster

Well, it's certainly been a while, but I finally wrote up a dinky page for the making of Vildegraas, the green dragon. Simply go to the page with the four dragon links on it, and the link to the page is there. Honestly the page probably doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Making round shields

I was looking at a pile of 20 2x2 round plates with the archer's target design on them wondering what earthly good they are. Since the only official round shield looks like a trash can lid and is rare (rare = expensive), I decided to use the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making round shields

(...) I haven't released a picture yet, but I've created a weapon/shield combo. Given to minifigs with my custom gladiator torso sticker, it looks really functional. What it is, is a spear, held about on third up from the blunt end, with the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

(...) I have had dreams that I found a Yellow castle or its minifig complement at a yard sale, but it never happened for true! Lucky, lucky. The yard sales in my area are not exactly heavily laden with Lego. (...) Hee hee! Quite a few of my yellow (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Harry Potter Minifig Pictures Posted

I've take pictures of the Minifigs from the Harry Potter sets we have here, and they have been posted to brickshelf here: (URL) do not yet have the Hogwarts Castle, So we are missing those figs. Most are the same as in other sets though. Troy Troy's (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

"Aaron Dalan" <adalan24@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GJz039.CqM@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) at (...) sales (...) [ ... snipped ... ] It entirely possible that this could happen because it happened to me! Below is a link to some (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making round shields

[snip] (...) I came up with the same design. it's kinda dark but check out the cloaked fig in (URL) . The women's soccer team comes with two similar peices but they are round not triangular. I also think they are smaller. I bet you could use them to (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making round shields

I think I've got a few of those "trashcan" round shields spare (about 8-10) from a HUGE collection I bought of some dude. I'm still trying to get rid of a lot of what I don't want (about 10 six gallon storage boxes worth) so I can make some money (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

"Aaron Dalan" <adalan24@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GJz039.CqM@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) sound. (...) and (...) I was holding on to the blade as I tried to clip it into a minifig's hand. I didn't press that hard....that's why I was kinda (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making round shields

really bizarre I made a similar shield about 2 days ago, but used a LEGO screwdriver to provide the handgrip. The pint of the screwdriver is a little lower than the shield point, but it looks cool. the other ting I considered doing was using the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

(...) $2??? What, didn't you try to haggle? Bet you could have got them down to $1.50 :) Seriously, when you find something like that, it must be tempting to turn it around into pure profit on ebay. I myself could never do something so mercenary. I (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

(...) Bummer! Sounds like you got the sitch back under control with a strategic dab of super glue. In the future, you might try sliding the sword vertically down the minifig hand for a low tension coupling. Just a thought. Aaron (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making round shields

(...) Fascinating. I like the odd playmobile or clone item, armor bit, or weapon because it seems to add spice to things. Sometimes it is fun to just make your own out of common household objects (I have a regiment of soliders who carry the tiny (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig Pictures Posted

(...) The quality is perfect and the back-drops are a nice touch. (Which also enables us to discern the exact shades of each color!) Was I the only one surprised (surprised in a good way) that dumbledore’s hair is long! (URL) the ghost’s body is (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! You are so insanely lucky. I've never found any legos at yard sales near me. I've thought about posting signs around campus and see if anyone has old legos they want to get rid of. How long ago was it that you found the castle? (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

Same here. I can never resell legos. the become like children... KEith (...) ___...___ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

"Aaron Dalan" <adalan24@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GJzH27.DtI@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) a (...) Castles (...) missing (...) to (...) Actually I was going to offer $5 for the bucket (it had a $10 sticker on it) but instead simply (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

"Keith Kirchoff" <legosarefun@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:F225PBjxPGsKsJb...ail.com... (...) at (...) see (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I have posted signs in coffee shops and at the YMCA little success. I have found a couple of deals at yard (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Harry Potter Element Pictures Posted

After the minifigs, I got busy taking pictures of all of the neat elements that came in the Harry Potter sets. They can be found here: (URL) before, we do not have the Sorting Hat or Hogwarts Castle yet. Also, I haven't taken pictures of the parts (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Making of the Monster

Looks good Anthony :) Really gives you an idea of just what went into the making of the Dragons, of course the pages do make it seem easier than I know it had to be! Not giving a step by step leaves us to improve upon or just use it as a learning (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pics of my new castle

(...) Yeah, those cars are pretty nice! I decided to make my castle open up and be as modular as possible after various problems associated with transporting my last (much smaller) castle to Brickfest. Unfortunately we didn't get any pics of the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making round shields

(...) I used a 2x2 round radar dish an half a white horn, to get a wild forest feel to my druid character. (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

"Keith Kirchoff" <legosarefun@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:F70rU6WbuRenU6N...ail.com... (...) You won't believe how many kite and round shield handles I've snapped after stomping around my Lego with my size 11 feet. I've got about as much (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Element Pictures Posted

(...) castle creation. Bards anyone? John (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making round shields

Bruce, That sounds like a great idea, I'm going to have to give it a try. I'll tell you another cool shield you can make. First you have to buy the Star Wars Speeder bikes. With that set you get a 4 peg long "wand" that is grey but looks like the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making round shields

(...) A number of people have mentioned the triangular piece now - and I socked away at least 10 of the Speeder Bike packs (they are $5 at KB) so I have some available. The Light Sabre blade (unstarred wand, plain round stick, whatever) as a handle (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

(...) My secretary gave me her son's Lego collection last week. I probably could have sold it for $80-$100 (on ebay) but I had already mentally added them to my ranks, and you don't sell out your own! Plus, she gave those to me because I like Lego, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

(...) What, for the tree parts on big train layouts??? (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

What did you get? KEith (...) ___...___ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

"Aaron Dalan" <adalan24@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GK0wuq.1IL@lugnet.com... (...) I have used some of them for that. I found a bunch of them (like about 80) at an outlet store (actually across two stores from an outlet chain) a couple of (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

(...) Hmm, I'm not so sure that would be a good deal... I just recently won a 7740 for less than I paid for my Yellow Castle.... Of course I passed up on calling someone in the UK up about a 7740 for less than $100, someone out there probably got a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  my city is finished: Coplton

the city that surrounds Castle Pahl is Coplton, the historic capital of Caerany (URL) are some general pictures, and also a closeup and interior of Simkul Inn, owned by Calib Simkul. right now i'm building the second major city in caerany, Glen (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  my website.. Kingdom of Caerany

I've used the lugnet site to creat a little collection for my make believe world.. complete now with characters (w/bios) and one city.. right now im working on the other cities, and will post when i get it all put together nicely. i think eventually (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: my website.. Kingdom of Caerany

I like the idea of crossing Pirate with Castle, I'd thought of the same idea for my Castle MOCs/story. Imperial soldiers could be from an oversea kingdom that has developed differently to the other more medieval kingdoms. They might be more (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  war elephents

has anyone made a lego war elephent? if so could someone post links to any pics of them i just had a great idea that the raptor tails from the rapter atack set would make really cool tusks (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: war elephents

Well, not ACTUALLY, but a co-worker of mine 'built' a war elephant using MLCad. Here's a link to the rendered pics and the mpd file: (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: war elephents

(...) My sister Natalia built one a while back: (URL) Pawel (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: war elephents

in bucket (URL) there is an elephant head, which could be used in making a war elephant. peace -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  LOTR Trailer 3

Lord of the Rings Trailer #3 is now online. This one is the longest and best version yet! Download the 30MB hi-res version if you can. www.lordoftherings.net ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head -- Mark's Lego(R) Creations (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle)

  Tower of the Mystic Stone

Oh ye of such curiosity! Do not let your interest hinder your safety. Those who seek the Tower of the Mystic Stone will find only madness. Many have gone to... (URL) never to be seen again. But if ye should enter and return, wouldst thou tell me (...) (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Tower of the Mystic Stone

I love the Design Felix, loads of detail in there to see nice to see some HP elements creeping in to add colour -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk "Felix Greco" <felixisgr8@aol.com> wrote in message news:GK8zL3.Cs9@lugnet.com... (...) thou (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tower of the Mystic Stone

(...) Nice design Felix. I like the curved towers, and the detailed interior. Your torturer is very mean looking. Using the crystals for lights is pretty inventive. And the playability, wow. The way this comes apart is great. Is this for Sara (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tower of the Mystic Stone

(...) Thanks for the compliment! The Harry Potter sets were the inspiration for the model, actually. (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tower of the Mystic Stone

(...) It is for the Midnight MOCkery contest. This time of the year always gets me excited (not just for the new catalogue). Halloween is my favorite holiday and inspires a lot of stuff I build. Felix (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: my website.. Kingdom of Caerany

(...) Nice work! I have never really gotten around to building a whole city myself, but you ertainly show how it can be done nicely without a huge ammount of bricks. Do you have any plans for a curtain wall around any of your towns? (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tower of the Mystic Stone

I love the tower! I particularly like how you executed the roof design using blue bricks. Looks sharp! Your other creations are excellent as well. You've given me some ideas, Thanks! David Kohrman #1117 (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Need Castle Stuff Real Bad

i need many castle minifigs, weapons headgear,horses, full legnth saddles horse masks , castle wall, mountain top base plates , anything castle, for a huge progect.(Black Falcon, Wolfpack and dragon masters prefered)it really be super if i could get (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: my website.. Kingdom of Caerany

(...) I've just finished my second town (Glen Caer), which has a very low (three high) wall around the city. the city is much smaller than Coplton. Coplton, including the castle, has an area of 4.5 large baseplates (the 10 x 10).. whereas Glen Caer (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Too Quiet! or The IOM; CBN's latest

  I finally finished reading the epic!!!!

This message is aimed at Anthony Sava (aka: Sava the Aggie) but I hope other LUGNET'ers also read it. After almost 3 weeks of off and on reading I have finally just completed reading the story on his website. I must say that was he has published (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I finally finished reading the epic!!!!

(...) Thanks much good sir, for all your kind words. I must say I was rather surprised to see your post on lugnet, and very flattered as well. I've found that a lot of people are scared/intimidated/put-off by the length of my story, and when I talk (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I finally finished reading the epic!!!!

Just a small note, your guest book is all full! :( I was kinda lookin’ forward to signing it. Perhaps you could delete some of the entries that just have a persons name and nothing else? Sincerely, --==RiçhärÐ==-- You can reach me @ (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I finally finished reading the epic!!!!

(...) great-® (...) I was wondering why no one was signing it. Problem fixed, sign away! :) I enjoy reading all the little entries. --Anthony "Lego good, Aggies better" :) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  5 new buildings

I've created a webpage showing pictures of 5 buildings that I've made over the past few months: (URL) tell me what you think! btw, I don't know how to set follow-ups, so fix if necessary. Eric DeGiuli (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  LotR won't happen (was Re: 4707 Hagrid's Hut complaints....)

(...) Lord of the Rings LEGO isn't going to happen. New Line Cinema has awarded the construction toys license to Playmates Toys(1), which I find really baffling, since they don't have squat to do with construction toys, but such is life. I'm (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: 5 new buildings

(...) Look good to me. It sounds silly of me, but it had never occurred to me to use a castle baseplate for another kind of structure! I'm not too sure about the yellow arches with the grey tower, however - just like a building I did with red trim (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 5 new buildings

Pretty neat! I especially like that tower at the bottom. How did you engineer the roof? "Eric DeGiuli" <edegiuli@DIESPAMhome.com> wrote in message news:GKFv0u.BLs@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LotR won't happen

(...) I would love to see that, should you complete it. I'm betting that the new Star Wars Ewoks will prove invaluable. Tim wrote: While they are indeed minifigs, the more appropriate term might be "mini" minifigs - they are definitely of a smaller (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 5 new buildings

(...) my place. I'd love to see that tower up close, could you bring it on Sunday October 21st? P.S. will you be able to make it down if Ben happens to be busy with his National Guard work, are you still able to come? Sincerely, --==RiçhärÐ==-- You (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  hey all

Ok this is the first post on lugnet castle I've done. I am 14 and I have a lot of castle sets (less then Star Wars) I don't have a digital camera or a scanner so I can't show you my extremely modified Royal Knights Castle. I have read almost all (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: hey all

Hi, I just won a 6048 MISB for $15USD on eBay, it is a risk, I am 13 so nice to meet someone young around here. Regards, James (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LotR won't happen

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKG7HE.E0H@lugnet.com... (...) That depends on what kind of minfig the Ewoks turn out to be. There are three possible ways Lego will make Ewoks: 1) Small solid lump, like (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: hey all

(...) well in my case id keep it but mostly for parts cause the oldest set i have is the royol knights king. anywhy it is nice to find some other kids here. and im 11 (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: hey all

(...) i put 10$ on that set that night too, lol. im turnng 14 oct 4th. it is nice to see some other kids here instead of adults lol. ps does any 1 hav castle pieces for trade or sale?? email - Bocachina@aol.com (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: hey all

Oh geez, I thought I was the only one here under 16. Hehe, I'm 12 in the Milwaukee region. Nice meeting the both of you. Evan Butz£aff (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: hey all/castle accessories

(...) Thanx, I still haven't made up my mind because as of now I don't have any other way to get money. Some ideas I have for castle accessories sceptor make a lightsaber with a jewel (of the same color) on the other end -- I have them hold on to (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: hey all

(...) Hey, welcome in! MMW is one of my favorite sets; I would so keep it. :) :) James (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: hey all

"Justin" <Bocachina@aol.com> wrote in message news:GKHLC5.945@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) Knights (...) they (...) Magical (...) last (...) Meh. Am I the only 15-year-old not allowed to bid on anything on eBay?!?I just recently got back into Lego (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LotR won't happen

Has anyone seen pictures of upcoming Star Wars sets? Or a list? KEith (...) ___...___ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: hey all

(...) Maby, I have found several good deals on eBay (...) nice : ) I live about 25 miles from Salem OR (...) Thanx to all of you for making me feel welcome --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LotR won't happen

(...) There is a list on (URL) about halfway down the page --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 5 new buildings

I love the castleish tower/keep with the yellow highlights! I think they look great, but might change the thin grey horizontal plates between the different stories to yellow as well. I especially like the way you have used two sets of the diagonal (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  teaser

No time to put a full update up at the moment but a teaser of my latest creation can be seen at (URL) a proper update in the next day or two :) James (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: teaser

(...) Nice I like the atmosphere in that pic. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact