 Castle / 10576
Re: I finally finished reading the epic!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:45:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andrew Krug writes:
This message is aimed at Anthony Sava (aka: Sava the Aggie) but I hope other
LUGNET'ers also read it.

After almost 3 weeks of off and on reading I have finally just completed
reading the story on his website.  I must say that was he has published here
is an epic tale filled with great characters, super buildings, and a plot
that continues to make me want to go back and read more.  Anthony I salute
your efforts on your website and the story that you have on it!  Simply
awesome.

I kept putting off reading it due to it's length but once I finally started
three weeks ago I kept finding myself logging back onto your site to find
out what happens next.  Your characters seem to have a lot of depth and I
love how you have managed to tie all the key character groups together into
a coherent plot.  I can't wait unitl you complete the next section.  When
will the next section be ready for the site.  I wait with anticipation!!!

I highly recommend that everyone read the story and check out his site.  It
is masterfully done and very well put together.  Read all the character and
group descriptions first to get a feel for the players and then dive into
the story from the very begining and read it through to wear it currently
ends as you have time.  You won't be disappointed.

Keep up the great work Anthony and I look forward to seeing more in the
future.  Please keep us posted.

sincerely

Andy

Thanks much good sir, for all your kind words.  I must say I was rather
surprised to see your post on lugnet, and very flattered as well.  I've found
that a lot of people are scared/intimidated/put-off by the length of my story,
and when I talk to people who congratulate me on my dragons, they say they
never even started the story.

As for the rest of the story, well, chapter 20 may be coming a long pretty
soon, but as for book III, well, without giving everything away, book III won't
be started till someone else decides the time, its out of my hands.  Read into
that whatever you like ;)

I guess my site's evolved into something respectable now, a lot has changed
since the beginning.  Back when I was "Anthony Sava and his 29847294
characters", as Pawel so eloquently put it ;)  Back when I had two unfinished,
unconnected chapters of story and a whole bunch of pictures of minifigs.  Then
again, I won cool lego site of the week with that, who knows, maybe someday
i'll win again for all the other stuff I've done since then.

In any case, I thank you again for all the praise.  It's a nice change to be
congratulated on the hardest to do part of my creations ;)  And don't worry,
anything new will be posted right here to castle head central ASAP.

--Anthony

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

"Lego good, Aggies GREAT!"