 Castle / 10575
10574  |  10576
Subject:
I finally finished reading the epic!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 00:46:55 GMT

This message is aimed at Anthony Sava (aka: Sava the Aggie) but I hope other
LUGNET'ers also read it.

After almost 3 weeks of off and on reading I have finally just completed
reading the story on his website.  I must say that was he has published here
is an epic tale filled with great characters, super buildings, and a plot
that continues to make me want to go back and read more.  Anthony I salute
your efforts on your website and the story that you have on it!  Simply awesome.

I kept putting off reading it due to it's length but once I finally started
three weeks ago I kept finding myself logging back onto your site to find
out what happens next.  Your characters seem to have a lot of depth and I
love how you have managed to tie all the key character groups together into
a coherent plot.  I can't wait unitl you complete the next section.  When
will the next section be ready for the site.  I wait with anticipation!!!

I highly recommend that everyone read the story and check out his site.  It
is masterfully done and very well put together.  Read all the character and
group descriptions first to get a feel for the players and then dive into
the story from the very begining and read it through to wear it currently
ends as you have time.  You won't be disappointed.

Keep up the great work Anthony and I look forward to seeing more in the
future.  Please keep us posted.

sincerely

Andy