 Castle / 10574
10573  |  10575
Subject:
Too Quiet! or The IOM; CBN's latest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:30:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

<listening>
<wind whistles>
<cricket chirps>

Geez guys, what's with the silence in CW?  We need to stir things up a bit.
We, the CW Administration, have been working on the IOM launch.  And,
special thanks to Wilson for helping out extensively (i.e., doing most of
the work).  Anywho, here's the deal.

First off, remember the CBN broadcasts people did, following up to Craig's
initial one?  Well, if you'd like yours (prolly the lugnet post itself)
listed in a page similar to the ballads of CW, just drop an email to
castle_world@hotmail.com.  Remember, you have to be a balladeer, so, if you
have a CBN story and aren't one, you need to join, and pronto!

Also, people should be readying their parties to launch for the Isle of
Mists; we're getting behind the scenes info from Gregor, Jarek, and several
other mages, wizards, and scouts, and we've almost pinpointed the location
of this shrouded island.  When we do, CBN will be the first to let you know.

And, for the curious, we've recieved no word of or from Draven since the
Gathering; it's like he's just disappeared.  If anything develops, we'll let
ya know.

Now, come on, let's hop to it!

-Chris