 Castle / 10505
Re: Lego Find
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:34:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Felix Greco writes:
In lugnet.castle, Aaron Dalan writes:

[snippy]
My secretary just gave me her son's Lego collection.
[snip]

I was that little kid a few years ago!  My mom gave away my collection
twice.  Once when I was in my dark ages.  Then again when I was a teenager
and afraid to tell anyone I still played with them.  I'm writing you up for
CTTDAOAM (contributing to the dark-ages of a minor) ;^)

Felix

Ha ha, oh no, not a written citation!!!  Actually, I feel quite guilty.  The
stuff I was given would go for $60-$80 on ebay with ease.  For now, I am
keeping it separate in case the son finds out and wants them back.  When I
was a kid, a took good care of my Lego's and made absolutely certain that no
one ever CONSIDERED giving them away, and secretly mourned everytime a
single minifig was lost or a piece broken.  I can feel your pain, Felix.