 Castle / 10566
Re: Tower of the Mystic Stone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 08:13:13 GMT

I love the Design Felix, loads of detail in there to see
nice to see some HP elements creeping in to add colour

--
James Stacey
www.minifig.co.uk

"Felix Greco" <felixisgr8@aol.com> wrote in message
Oh ye of such curiosity!  Do not let your interest hinder your safety.
Those who seek the Tower of the Mystic Stone will find only madness.  Many
have gone to...

http://hometown.aol.com/felixisgr8/index.html

... never to be seen again.  But if ye should enter and return, wouldst • thou
tell me what thee thinks?  But be kind, for though the tower may be great,
the images are not, for they were taken with a camera of ill repute.

Felix the cowardly peasant.