 Castle / 10603
Re: Tower of the Mystic Stone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 12:46:05 GMT

I love the way you get the reader involved... very well done.... and I love
that blue roof... very nice....

Kev...:  )

I also like the way it can be taken apart and the way you used the Harry
Potter piecs to help give it atmosphere (like the frog and rat).  Yesterday
I made a house that has a crystal ball that lights up in it.  I don't think
the building it self is all that great but I like the idea.  I took the Rock
Raiders light and concealed it in the house and attached the crystal ball to it.
                       --Kevin W. §

Thanks for the compliments, Kevin.  Its no Andrastavia, but I'm proud of it :)