 Castle / 10601
Re: Tower of the Mystic Stone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 00:58:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes:
In lugnet.announce, Felix Greco writes:
Oh ye of such curiosity!  Do not let your interest hinder your safety.
Those who seek the Tower of the Mystic Stone will find only madness.  Many
have gone to...

http://hometown.aol.com/felixisgr8/index.html

... never to be seen again.  But if ye should enter and return, wouldst thou
tell me what thee thinks?  But be kind, for though the tower may be great,
the images are not, for they were taken with a camera of ill repute.

Felix the cowardly peasant.

I love the way you get the reader involved... very well done.... and I love
that blue roof... very nice....

Kev...:  )

I also like the way it can be taken apart and the way you used the Harry
Potter piecs to help give it atmosphere (like the frog and rat).  Yesterday
I made a house that has a crystal ball that lights up in it.  I don't think
the building it self is all that great but I like the idea.  I took the Rock
Raiders light and concealed it in the house and attached the crystal ball to it.
                        --Kevin W. §