 Castle / *19512 (-20)
  Armor Preview - Brickfest03

Greetings all, Just a quick preview before Brickfest. I added a crown, and painted a few details(the King must look better than the regular troops). Enjoy!...and see you at the 'fest. (URL) Jeff (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Search for animals

(...) Hi Josh, this is what I've built for 1000steine-Land: (URL) took their places in our (Jojo & me) part of the layout: (URL) René www.1000steine.de (Prepare for ISCC III - soon on www.creativity-contest.net) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.western, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Aubulus

(...) They're all buck naked. When they bend over you can see their inbetweenis. Tee Heee (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some D&D/Fantasy Thingies

Cool! So I'm not the only one who uses minifigs to roleplay then. I like the way you made your shadows with their arms attached backward, which gives a more eerie feel. I also like your black puddings for some reasons. Btw, if you've more pics of (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: NWBrickCon 2003

Sorry, I goobered the post, this is to add groups to this message Ladies and gents and Lego enthusiasts of all ages, It is my pleasure to announce NWBrickCon 2003, hosted by the local LEGO enthusiasts of the Pacific NorthWest. NWBrickCon03 will be (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Some D&D/Fantasy Thingies

Hey All, Been a while since I posted in .castle. Happened to have the camera out for something else and decided to finally snap a few pics of some things... For the D&D Campaign I am running (my Divine EmpiresTM), I have been using Lego® figures (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Aubulus

(...) Travis, All those dudes are like nekkid! Quick, photoshop in some black bars. Looks cool though, but I imagine scenes like that would be darker (which makes photos lots harder. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Those pointy castle visors (Question)

(...) Dark Grey. The one in Hogwarts (if memory serves me correctly) is light grey. James (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Those pointy castle visors (Question)

(...) According to Peeron's inventory, all of the non-black helmet accessories are dark-grey, and the shields are basic grey. If you've got examples of both, the dark-grey should be about half-way between the regular grey and black. (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Aubulus

Anubulus, ancient terror of the forgotten underworld has been stirred to back to life from an ageless sleep and is again gathering his strength. Hidden deep underground in a secret lair, Anublus and his minions worship day and night gaining power (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle)

  Those pointy castle visors (Question)

Hello everyone! Just a quick question. Are the grey pointy visors in Lego 6081 King's Mountain Fotress considered "light grey"? The helmets and visors are a bit darker than the pieces themselves, which leads me to believe they could be considered (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Horde Gathers...

(...) Looks cool. I can't wait for some pictures of it on its own. ~Kevin Blocksidge (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  The Horde Gathers...

After reading the suggestions for my Orc War Wagon, I decided to alter it. And after I did so, I decided to, just for fun, assemble the Horde. (URL) I created a double sized wolf head from my Orc Wolf Rider designs, and added it to my wagon. Because (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Orc War Wagon

Put some overhead protection for those orcs pushing the wagon. They're going to get hit with enemy arrow fire! -Aaron "Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HIzDx2.1BLF@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) Orcish (...) war (...) (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Orc War Wagon

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote: snip (...) snip (...) Hello Anthony, It's a good start with some nice details already, but I'm happy to give you some suggestions. 1 - Try to mix in some black details between the brown, an Orc war device may (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Orc War Wagon

Hey Folks, Onishi Shinji built a new Goblin War Machine: (URL) And it got me inspired to make myself an Orcish War Machine, as well as a Orcish War Standard. Now I'm not sure what that four barreled thing on Onishi's war machine is, other than a (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Green Dragon v2 & 3

(...) Hey Lenny, your dragon is coming along nicely. Green is always a good choice for lizardy, reptillian things. And the accent colors were a good choice too, at least I think so. Here are a few suggestions if you'd care to read them: Widen the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Green Dragon v2 & 3

(...) Hmm, looking at this and the head i really think the whole part below the head needs to be enlarged, it really all seeems out of proportion to the head. I suggest either shrinking the head and lose some of the details or make the body larger (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Green Dragon v2 & 3

I played a bit with body and have produced a latest version. (URL) folder> Version 3: Latest (URL) differences include: grey under belly wings new, improved hands cool horns red eye instead of trans-red things that need development: legs body shape (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Green Dragon

(...) well, matt thanks for the feedback. however, i wasn't planning on using traditional hinges, or on stacking them. i used click hinges and places them side to side.. with joints at the hips, knees, and ankles. the biggest problem is not the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact