 Castle / 17650
Re: Those pointy castle visors (Question)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 05:06:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brendan Coughlin wrote:
Hello everyone!

Just a quick question.  Are the grey pointy visors in Lego 6081 King's Mountain
Fotress considered "light grey"?  The helmets and visors are a bit darker than
the pieces themselves, which leads me to believe they could be considered "dark
grey."  Any help would be great!  Thanks!

Dark Grey.  The one in Hogwarts (if memory serves me correctly) is light grey.

James