 Castle / 17649
Re: Those pointy castle visors (Question)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 04:33:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brendan Coughlin wrote:
Hello everyone!

Just a quick question.  Are the grey pointy visors in Lego 6081 King's
Mountain Fotress considered "light grey"?  The helmets and visors are a bit
darker than the pieces themselves, which leads me to believe they could be
considered "dark grey."

     According to Peeron's inventory, all of the non-black helmet accessories
are dark-grey, and the shields are basic grey.  If you've got examples of both,
the dark-grey should be about half-way between the regular grey and black.