 Castle / 17654
Re: Some D&D/Fantasy Thingies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 07:25:16 GMT

Cool! So I’m not the only one who uses minifigs to roleplay then. I like the way you made your shadows with their arms attached backward, which gives a more eerie feel. I also like your black puddings for some reasons.

Btw, if you’ve more pics of customized player characters I’d love to see them. I’m much more into customizing PCs than monsters :)

Isaac