 Castle / 17643
Re: Orc War Wagon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:27:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:

snip
   So I built my Orc War Wagon.

I’m not 100% happy with it, so feel free to criticize (or praise if you really like it) Just click on an image to see a larger view. • snip Love it? Hate it? Tell me what you think.
Hello Anthony,

It’s a good start with some nice details already, but I’m happy to give you some suggestions.

1 - Try to mix in some black details between the brown, an Orc war device may look scorched a bit here and there.

2 - Replace the Orange Wedge Plates with Dark Red ones.

3 - The long smooth wedge on the front looks too “crafted” for Orc workmanship. If possible, I would suggest making something yourself with more edges, points and geebles sticking out here.

4 - The weapon rack on the back looks too flat, maybe make it point out triangular in the middle. (by building zig-zag, a stud more outwards to the back each time you go a stud inwards from the side)

5 - More Orcs pushing it, and a mean push-crew supervisor with a whip “co-ordinating” their efforts.

Please let me know what you think, or if you have any questions.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.