 Castle / 17642
17641  |  17643
Subject:
Orc War Wagon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 07:24:38 GMT

Hey Folks,

Onishi Shinji built a new Goblin War Machine:

And it got me inspired to make myself an Orcish War Machine, as well as a Orcish War Standard. Now I’m not sure what that four barreled thing on Onishi’s war machine is, other than a gatling gun (someone help me out here?), but I wanted to make something that was more symbolic than truly functional.

You know, something to really put fear in the hearts of the Orc’s adversaries.

So I built my Orc War Wagon.

I’m not 100% happy with it, so feel free to criticize (or praise if you really like it) Just click on an image to see a larger view.

So here are the features I built into it:
  • Four places for Orc Peons to push the wagon (I realize they have yellow hands, I forgot to buy tan hands when I bought the heads D’OH!)
  • Creature-like visage to make mortal men tremble
  • Place for Orc Leader to stand and view/command the battle
  • War Drums to envigor and enrage the Orcish horde, and to make mortal men tremble
  • War Standard to envigor and enrage the Orcish horde, and to make mortal men tremble
  • Weapon racks for Horde re-supply
Love it? Hate it? Tell me what you think.

--Anthony