 Castle / *16130 (-20)
  Re: Say it ain't so...

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H2ELFK.6IM@lugnet.com... (snip) (...) Well since you asked... I'm not going to say you rant to much. But I will say that I know you as "that guy who only complains". Sorry but the only posts (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

Anthony, I'll definately miss it. Ikros was and still is THE story to read, period. Up to the last word, it had me hounding for more. Wasn't expecting the end, as always, but by no means is that bad hehe. Excellent work. I can definately see the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Meduseld

I like the little horse carving! Just one of the details that makes this a beautiful thing. -Erik (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Meduseld

Hey All, It’s been a while, but here is another Tolkien Creation. Meduseld, the Golden Hall of Brego. (URL) on the first folder in the top left hand corner) Meduseld is the residence of King Theoden, Lord of the Rohirrim. Throughout book 3, “The (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) I've seen some debate that has crossed the line, so I wouldn't exactly say that this thread crossed lego.wahhhh or lego.baseless. I'd say that this belongs in lugnet.dear-lego because, in fact, it addresses some of my personal dissatification (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Definitely, I just can't see why some other people can't see through this argument. What happened to the traditional set? Now I'm seeing action figures and highly juniorized sets on the shelves and less themed sets. Not a good sign. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) I was so right with the dracolich syceth and Daravon saving the day. Questions why wasn't Daravon at the battle When you publish lets just say I already own a copy. wink wink nudge nudge hint hint. How much and is it one big boook 2 books 4 (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) Good thing I didn't bet. I was dead wrong! (...) Congradulations on a great story! When you do publish it, I'm 100% sure it'll get some recognition. I hope you make another like it eventually, but thats asking a lot considering all the work (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rate the factions

(...) I rather like the Fright Knights figs. Yes, the bat-wing helmets are a little goofy, but these guys: (URL) all good generic soldiers. Even the bat-wing guys if you swap in different helmets. Oh, one other thing. The Minimundo site that (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rate the factions

(...) I rather like the Fright Knights figs. Yes, the bat-wing helmets are a little goofy, but these guys: (URL) all good generic soldiers. Even the bat-wing guys if you swap in different helmets. Bruce (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Wassup (...) I probably should have known that. (...) Could also be lugnet.off-topic-conversation (unless they also have that to). either way it probably would free up space the other groups want back.{ : ) Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Rate the factions

(...) You needed to have one more faction: Star Wars figs. Of course, this isn't a military faction so much as a source of generic civilian torsos. Bruce (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Hi Sean - There already is a debate group, a bit buried though. Its under lugnet.off-topic.debate. But, I think this thread has gone beyond that. Perhaps this discussion merits a new group, "lugnet.dear-lego.waaaaaahhhhh" or (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

Wasssssssup Everyone, Being the one who started this whole discussion (I wonder, was that was a good thing or a bad thing?) Is it possible to start a new lugnet. section so we don't have to take up all the others? Maybe something like lugnet.debate? (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Wow! and to think I was looking at some of those Galidor pieces as cool Space parts. I seem to remember a big backlash when Bionicle was released. Now some of those "useless" Bionicle parts are sought-after Space accessories. (...) Tell you (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) I'm a kid, and these crappy Galdidor/Bionicle/Jack Stone LEGO wannabes are very annoying! I just came home from school and on the table was the new lego magazine. I open it up...first page=duplo thing and some crap sets, labled as 'stupid'. As (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: More custom castle helms (Kyle!)

Kyle, you still around? I went back to this message to do some research on the Sculpey process, but your web page seems to be inaccessable now. I recently chopped off the camail on some "flair" helmets to get more norman looking helmets. Liking (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rate the factions

(...) I thought people would find it a pain to rank that many factions and keep track of where they placed them. Further, I thought ranking might create some artificially large gaps. Perhaps the rating option needs a "No opinion" or perhaps the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) You don't need new castle themes, you need to build. Castle is now in the same position as space has been for years. The only current Castle type theme is a licensed theme but at least it is providing parts. I think the reason CW seems to be (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rate the factions

I can tell when you have done it (and since I'm (...) I think I did, but I really didn't mean to. Maybe it was easier if you could rank the figs from high to low. Now I gave my favourite themes 10 points and the themes I didn't care about zero or (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact