 Castle / *15740 (-20)
  Re: Can we all just shut up now

"Mike.H" <mikeiona@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:H0p0qw.FKw@lugnet.com... (...) mean (...) have (...) Is it just me, or am I the only person who has figured out in both Outlook Express and Netscape Communicator how to ignore threads? Why don't (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Could you please just keep this out of the theme groups

I would just be happy if everyone could keep this thread out of the theme groups from here on out. At the very least keep it in .general or take it to .dear-lego. Thanks very much in advance! -Jon "Mike.H" <mikeiona@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Can we all just shut up now

Hey matt have noticed that this thread is gaettin tooo...ooo long i mean it is a cool and serious matter but havent people heard enouth. and if the LEGO company is reading this thread (which they are) Surely thaey will have got the idea by now and (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Mega blocks did somthing with military legends and they sold loads, heck i bought one, the bigest set was a huge sub about 2ft high and 6ft wide with working guns and light up bits and if that can sell hundreds of copys why notfamous european (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) I was talking in reference specifically Jack Stone and Galidor. It's amazing when I actually see something cool built with the parts aforementioned, but that's a rare reality. (...) Hmm...It's a shame some people never really saw something in (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) I cna understand how Galidor might bea little odd from lego, but some Town Jr. sets, LOM, even Jack Stone has great parts. Lego's idea is not only build our sets, but knock our socks off by building something great with *our* parts (...) I do (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Fun with Filters

I'm not sure if there is lag now with uploads to brickshelf, so these may be waiting for approval before they will work. I was processing my vacation images in Photoshop, when I realized I hadn't tried the macro settings on my new camera yet (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Just the point I wanted to get across for themes like LOM, Town Jr sets, and (hushed tone) Galidor. These don't even deserve to be called lego, and rightfully so. Where has an *actual* castle or space theme gone? (...) Well, they do (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

That's it, I can't take no more of this crap lego is releasing and calling sets. If these sets are so great why are they discontinued so soon and why are they re-releasing old sets, the ones which were good. Lego has never had to follow fads. And as (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Guess that's right. TLC has been doing a lot of licensing and bandwagonning lately, and I just can't see why. Yeah, It's cool to see a few new SW and HP sets, but don't you think it's more than enough when they initiate a seven year contract (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Yeah, cool color schemes are hard to find in todays models, and the harry potter sets had the worst scheme I could imagine (tan and dary grey, a little too rustic for my tastes.) As for the Story lines, yeah the whole purpose was to expand (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H0L43p.B6F@lugnet.com... (...) Sadly, LEGO greatness has been reduced to a company on SELL OUTS! SELL OUTS! SELL OUTS! SELL OUTS! SELL OUTS! SELL OUTS! Please excuse me, I need to cry in a (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Airships

I know someona posted on this a few weeks ago but it would really help if you all could give me some ideas on engines, armment, and general designs for an airship. im going to use an armada flagship hull with the white and blue front and back (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Will IOM come back?

Will IOM ever come back or is it totally dead? I just got a hull to make an airship and fly their when it stoped (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) I am technicaly still a kid and had loads Spyrius and Unitron sets. They had Loads of cool modles and as somone did point out, why the hell didnt people like the colors. when i go the sets i was incredibally young (6-7) and only saw the modles (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  A Ship Moc

Hi all, I know the general demand is for airships but here is something more traditional for Castle. My original plan was to sail to IOM (Isle of Mist if you've forgotten...LOL) but the isle sunk before I was finished so now I've dusted it off to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: DRAGONS ROCKS!!! Puns unavoidable, not truly sorry :o)

(...) Awesome!!! Those dragons look sweeeeet! Definitelty a relief from those boring looking lego dragons. I'm thinking I'll pick up a MB set or two and use these for my current project (just the dragons anyway...) Just wondering how Lego is going (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Yeah, I think the 1999-2000 line had a lot of useful parts, and great designs, and I'm not gonna scream about that. In fact, I bought a snowspeeder and a few packs of speeder bikes just for the parts, but the newer SW models such as droid (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: DRAGONS ROCKS!!! Puns unavoidable, not truly sorry :o)

I totally agree. I got just the one tin myself though. These Dragons are just not very "brick-like." I wanted to like them, but no -- blech! -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Hiya Justin, I signed it, I'd love it, but REALLY I'd rather it said remake THE BEST sets from the 1980s AND 1990s, and reissue them with UPDATED DECORATIVE PRINT, PART & COLOR selections. Otherwise it would be asking for the Golden Harp from (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact