 Castle / 13941
13940  |  13942
Subject:
A Ship Moc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 19:30:20 GMT

    Hi all,

        I know the general demand is for airships but here is something more
traditional for Castle. My original plan was to sail to IOM (Isle of Mist if
you've forgotten...LOL) but the isle sunk before I was finished so now I've
dusted it off to enter Daniel's Castle competition. Anyway here is the Sea
Wind: (I know it needs a sail...)

        Please tell me what you all think and God Bless,

                     Nathan