 CAD / Ray-Tracing / Search Results: excellent rendering
 Results 101 – 120 of about 480.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  anyone interested in rendering for me?

Hi All, I'm from over on the .train group and I have recently created some instructions for a few train MOCs. The steps are in place in the DAT file but my POV skills are a bit lax. I tried to render and I don't have enough experience in placing (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.734)

  Re: How to improve rendering quality

(...) nice, quaint mecha instead? ;-) ;-) (...) That'd be my guess. When you were including those files, did you get a rendering, or would the scene not even compile? Either way, this sounds like an issue to raise with either Lars Hassing, Lutz (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Opinions sought on rendering method

(...) - The shadows in version 2 cause color confusion. This is the most glaring example but it is repeated thoughout the rendering: the 1x2 grille piece is white in version 1 but looks grey in version 2. - No conditional lines rendered in both. - (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.734)

  Non-realistic rendering with POV?

Hello, I'm interested in trying to get some 2d, cel-like shading in some of my renderings. At one point I had found a post that talked about changing some settings to flatten out the image into a more toon like appearance. Now however, I can't find (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Non-realistic rendering with POV?

On Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:59:07 -0600, Kyle Keppler wrote (in message <Fxuy6J.7yw@lugnet.com>): (...) Ben (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.734)

  Rendering POV-Ray animations (was: Re: I need help on Pov-ray)

(...) There are some command line options you can use. I don't remember what they are called right now, but it's something like "start frame" and "end frame". So if you have rendered frame 1-7 out of a total of 50, say, you can simply tell POV-Ray (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.734)

  Rendering over lan?

I have a lan connection of my desktop PC and my laptop I have win XP on PC and WIN 2K on laptop. Is it possible to use both computers same time over lan so I can render faster? If how? (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.734)

  Re: little help with rendering

(...) I am using POV RAY. (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Opinions sought on rendering method

(...) Good point. I think the official instructions are harder to follow now with the fancy rendering. Sometimes you can't tell one color from another, especially black, white, and the various shades of gray. I can barely tell the white bricks from (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.734)

  Final version of my 'playtable' rendering

Oh well, it didn't become SOTM, but I'm quite pleased myself with this rendering: (URL) a re-creation of a picture in my old Idea Book: (URL) (and isn't anyone going to ask me how I made the trees?) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Final version of my 'playtable' rendering

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> skrev i meddelandet news:Gvv6n8.GE6@lugnet.com... (...) I cheated of course! But there is no post-processing of the final rendering... (BTW, the bikes were made in the same way) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.734)

  Re: How to improve rendering quality

(...) Well, I have rendered out a copy of my locomotive: (URL) it was OK, quality wise. But last night, I tried using the LGEO includes to do a rendering of the same engine, and the quality, sharpness, details was much much improved. Much smoother (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.734)

  Re: automated rendering??? (was "Re: New White Tiger Mecha")

Bram Lambrecht wrote... (...) OK. Maybe some sort of "#if not defined(Color0)" (if that's possible) around L3P's colors would suffice. /Lars (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Podracer Render

(...) Great rendering! I really liked the engine plumes. John (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.733)

  Re: How to improve rendering quality

(...) What kind of quality improvements do you have in mind? In other words, what features or artifacts are there in your current renderings that you want to remove or improve upon? If you want better colors, some folks have had some luck using (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.733)

  Re: How to improve rendering quality

(...) But they don't do anything! At least trains go round and round in circles...or if you are James T., you can drag race them. :) (...) I think it must be an issue with the LGEO includes. I will email Lutz (unless you are reading this. Are you (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.733)

  POV rendering file format

Hi All, Just thought I'd send this out. I'm sure most of you know this but for those who don't it is a huge disk space and upload/download time saver. By adding "+FN" to the POV or MegaPOV command line or click on the big "INI" button in the Windows (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Attention! Cut your rendering time in half!!

(...) IrfanView does batch image processing and is available for free on windows. -Mike (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.733)

  Re: little help with rendering

(...) Hmm.. How did you generate the POV-Ray code? Did you use Lars Hassing's L3P, or some other application? Dave! (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Opinions sought on rendering method

(...) For me, the keypoint here is "for instructions". Anything that remove legibility to the image should be avoided. In both versions conditional lines are not rendered. Not a huge problem here, could become one on models with many rounded (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.733)

More:  Next Page >>