 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2496
Re: Is it possible to use LDView as POV-Ray previewer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 19:09:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Robert Seifert wrote:
Hi

I am using it and I am really glad I've found it. But some models (or details)
require better rendering, so I use POV-Ray.

One quick note.  LDGLite seem to support L3P scene previewing.  I've never used
it so I cant give any advice one way or the other.

-Orion