 CAD / MLCad / 564
Re: How do I speed things up ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 05:31:56 GMT

One thing you could also do is to use the 'hide' feature.

When you select parts and activate 'hide" from the menu or tool-bar (the
light's) the part will not be drawn anymore until you make it visible again
from the menu or tool-bar (show, show all).
This function is usefull when working with huge parts or a high number of
parts. You could for example hide all steps before that you are working on

Xanthra47 <Xanthra47@Inphotek.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
G385B3.4zI@lugnet.com...
Hi,
    I'm new to MLCAD and I'm wondering how I can speed things up.  The • Star
Destroyer model I'm working on is rather large (5,000+ bricks in the
skeleton alone !) and it takes several seconds for each screen redraw.  Is
there a way to just work with part of it and not have to draw the *whole*
thing all the time ?
                                        Thanks,
                                        Xanthra The Usurper