 CAD / MLCad / 534
533  |  535
Subject:
How do I speed things up ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 03:56:01 GMT

Hi,
    I'm new to MLCAD and I'm wondering how I can speed things up.  The Star
Destroyer model I'm working on is rather large (5,000+ bricks in the
skeleton alone !) and it takes several seconds for each screen redraw.  Is
there a way to just work with part of it and not have to draw the *whole*
thing all the time ?
                                        Thanks,
                                        Xanthra The Usurper