 CAD / LDD / 230
Re: Can anyone get these parts to intersect at right angles in LDD?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 2009 11:37:35 GMT

Geoffrey Hyde wrote:

Can you rebuild that same end from scratch (without building the whole
moonbase) and repeat that error?

IIRC, what I did was copy-paste the opposite end of that moonbase module.

Can you build or find a program that will remove the rounding in the file
for all of the bricks?

That is certainly doable. However, I have more pressing matters to attend,
and my knowledge of computational geometry (or lack of) could pose a
problem. Those rotation matrices are not very friendly sometimes.

Such a script might be worth a shot, though.

Cheers,
--
Iván Sánchez Ortega -ivan-sanchezortega-es-

HD cerrado por vacaciones. Pongase en contacto con A: