Re: Parts Library Posted to ldraw.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:31:49 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> writes:

I agree completely.  It is farfetched.  I was trying to use the
statements already available, as opposed to operating in a total
void.

I see.  Sorry that I misunderstood you.

What I meant to say, initially, was that with the lack of terms of use
statements for community submitted parts, it would be natural to
assume that the terms of use for James Jessiman's original parts
applied to these as well.  This means that parts should only be
distributed with the complete LDraw distribution, I believe.

Until (if) we agree on terms of use statements for community submitted
parts, my opinion is that this is what we can operate with.

Fredrik