Re: Parts Library Posted to ldraw.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 06:31:32 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> writes:

If this is a problem, it would only apply to the parts in the
original LDraw file library, not to additional work done by
LCadders.

How do you know that?  I've never seen any formal terms of use
statement for the community created part files.  With this lacking,
wouldn't it be natural for parts authors to assume that submitted
parts follow the same terms of use as the original ones?

Fredrik

--
http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/