Re: OMR Planning - Almost There
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 15:55:22 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> writes:
We could ask for all the model info, and the server will create the
header with the submission.  But then what about submodels?  They'd
need to have headers cause we can't have a bazillion fields for the
separate headers.

Maybe that's where the model editors would come in.  But it's a headache
nonetheless.

Wanna list the rules which would apply to this?

I was thinking along the lines of people impersonating others.  But there
are probably other rules too...

I didn't even think of wanting DAT Explorer on the site, was it
suggested by someone (before you just now?)  That is a good idea
to at least have a DAT Explorer/Datsville page there.  But from what
I gather Datsville is quite comfortable on LUGNET, which is fine with
me.  If John wants to move it to ldraw.org, I'll accomodate it.

I was thinking that if you want ldraw.org to truly become a centralized
resource center, things like Datsville and DAT Explorer could give people
a taste of what LDraw is all about.
--Bram