Re: Articles on ldraw.org out of date - I can help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 18:05:42 GMT

--snip--

Maybe we're not talking the same "easy vs hard" processes?!?

I think we're not talking about the same proccess. For me 'making an MPD file'
is something you do at edit time. Editing a bunch of files, then calling LPub to
join them is not as easy as editing them in MLCAD using the MPD menu to assemble
them as you go.

What LPub does is 'join LDraw files into an MPD file' and I agree it is a very
easy way of doing that. Goes in the same article but should be in different
sections.

--snip--
Kevin

Tim