Re: Articles on ldraw.org out of date - I can help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 13:53:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, William R. Ward wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Timothy Gould wrote:
At the moment I think it's only the webmasters who can edit articles (might be
nice to have an ldraw wiki one day but...) so if you email us
(webmaster@ldraw.org) with a list of things you've noticed and/or suggested
improvements we can add them.

Hmm - an ldraw wiki?  That's a good idea, and it's not hard.  For example you
could sign up for a wiki on pbwiki.com (ldraw.pbwiki.com is available) and we
can transfer the existing content there and move the links on the existing site
to point to it...?

Any reason why we'd want that instead of just wiki.ldraw.org, or
ldraw.org/wiki/?

Dan