Re: Articles on ldraw.org out of date - I can help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 19:25:20 GMT

--snip--

Wiki is sounding VERY enticing at this point!

James

There's discussions. I really think it's the optimal solution overall. Let's
anyone with expertise create, improve or fix articles where they can and for an
ldraw audience I think that wiki markup should be easy enough.

Tim