Re: Articles on ldraw.org out of date - I can help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 23:12:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Timothy Gould wrote:
At the moment I think it's only the webmasters who can edit articles (might be
nice to have an ldraw wiki one day but...) so if you email us
(webmaster@ldraw.org) with a list of things you've noticed and/or suggested
improvements we can add them.

Hmm - an ldraw wiki?  That's a good idea, and it's not hard.  For example you
could sign up for a wiki on pbwiki.com (ldraw.pbwiki.com is available) and we
can transfer the existing content there and move the links on the existing site
to point to it...?

--Bill.